|fill up the cartridge with a syringe and the blunt needle. Shake the cartridge vigorously
and watch the ink going into the poppet valve. Seal the refill port, peel the tape that coves the breather port and
- Install the cartridges as a set, these chips will not work with the OEM chips.
- Let the cartridge sit in upright position for overnight before use.
- If you must draw ink/air from the poppet valve, be sure to seal the breather port with your finger before inserting
the cartridge in the printer. ( Sometimes the poppet valve could be stuck open if the syringe is inserted at a
certain angle. This is not a problem because the poppet valve should stay opened when installed in the printer. )
It is usually not required to draw ink/air from the poppet valve.
- If the cartridge is refilled out of the printer, it is best to reset the chip at the same time with a chip resetter. Watch
stuck open poppet valve causing ink to drip out from the cartridge. The poppet valve may close properly if
the cartridge is re-installed and removed from the printer.
- If the cartridge is refilled while it is in the printer, sine-height:19px;">out forthe cartridge. If the refill plug is not sealed, ink will drain out of the cartridge into the printer. As a precaution, put a
piece of paper on the paper track between the carriage and the paper track. This will avoid excess ink drip into
the paper sensor causing a paper feed error.
- Be sure the chip is dry and clean before installing the cartridge.
Install the MK cartridge after removing the PK cartridge. It is a good idea to seal the breather port with a tape. Be
sure the tape sticks to the cartridge making a good seal. This is to avoid ink leak from a stuck opened poppet
Get everything in one complete package and begin to cut your ink cost to 20%. You also get a bonus cleaning kit
with this package.
Details on how to use the refillable cartridges